Storage facilities of company PROMARMATURA consist of a complex of specialized divisions and enterprises responsible for storage, accounting, marking, completing product sets and shipment of products. Widening geography of supplies, their growing volume and assortment and also requirements to prompt shipments of products caused a necessity to create regional ware-houses for gathering products and parts into complete sets and custom bonded ware-house for storage of components and parts. Beside shipment directly from factories ware-houses, products and parts can be gathered and shipped as complete sets from the following divisions of our company:
Ware-house for supply of complete sets of products (village Partizanskoye, Dnepropetrovsk area)
- Biggest in Ukraine storage complex and ware-house for supply of complete sets of products. Area of indoor ware-houses makes…
- Own rail-way brunch line, load-lifting equipment for loading and unloading all types of wagons.
- Custom bonded ware-house (CBW) (Dnepropetrovsk)
CBW gives a possibility of indoor storage on the area of 1450 m2 and outdoor storage on the ground 1450 m2. Premises are equipped with burglar and fire alarm. Also the territory is under surveillance of specialized division of police. Rail-way branch line comes to the ware-house, it has equipment for unloading all types of wagons.
JSC «ARMA» (Belgorod, Russia)
Storage complex which executes consignment storage, custom clearance procedures, acceptance and shipment of products in Belgorod city. Area of storage complex is 12867 m2. Outdoor ground is 9600 m2 and indoor area is 3267 m2. Ware-house has load lifting equipment, trucks and machining department. Separate rail-way branch line is actively used, it is equipped with special devices for loading and unloading all types of wagons. Working space from floor to ceiling is 7,4m, so it is possible to place racks with 4 lines of shelves.
Complex is under police surveillance 24 hours a day.
If necessary, products can be shipped directly from ware-hoses of ready goods on factories in Slavgorod and Mirgorod.